13 Feb 2007

The Treatment

Well, have just started the Interferon course of drugs this morning, was quite amazed how easy it is. I will be injecting myself 3 times a week for the next year. Already feeling the side effects, got a head ache and flu symptoms, not much different to how I normally feel. Its the old bones you see !! Got a blast of three doses today for the week and go onto reduced doses for the rest of the time. Just have to wait and see what happens, hopefully if I am lucky just the aching joints.
Starting to think about planning holiday to Thailand but a few things at work are in the way at the moment, will keep trying.
Thats it for today

3 comments:

gail said...

hope you don´t get too many nasty side affects. take care
lots of love
gail

gail said...

http://gailfawcett.blogspot.com/
couldn,t help myself. just had to have the same blog as you

gail said...

thanks for your mail al. lovely picture that you sent of jessica. i put it on my website. take care lots of love gail